- Salary: 2700 - 4500
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Confident, Communication Skills, Freehand, Outgoing Personality
SearchAsia is hiring!
An organisation is only as strong as its people. That’s where SearchAsia comes in. As an established talent-based company that provides headhunting services across various industries, a career with SearchAsia is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of an organization that makes positive changes every day - for both our clients, as well as our candidates.
SearchAsia believes in cultivating a strong entrepreneurial ethos in the company. Diligence, discipline and integrity are some of our defining values, along with agility and a focus on elevating lives and impacting businesses. We pride ourselves in having built long-term relationships with various industry giants throughout the corporate world.
As part of our expansion plans started in 2017, we are looking out for driven individuals determined to build a career for themselves with a strong passion for the people business.
SearchAsia offers excellent opportunities for those who wish to have clear, transparent and progressive career paths. As a merit-driven organization, we believe in promoting and rewarding those who have displayed the professional maturity and confidence with the commensurate performance achievements.
Furthermore, consistent performance and the proven ability to manage a portfolio of steady clients over the first one to two years will earn the Consultant the opportunity for a mentorship position to lead his or her own team.
Join us as a Corporate Recruiter today!
You will provide a consultative service to both clients and candidates. You should have the ability to competently assess the aptness of a candidate before deeming him suitable for a particular role.
- Be a ‘people person’ and enjoy client contact and interaction
- Exuberate confidence
- Be someone personable
- Able to work in a fast - paced, sales driven environment
-Have the ability to make quick judgments
-Be resourceful and highly self-motivated
- A degree in ANY discipline ideally with at least 1 year of working experience.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a keen interest in the area of sales and business development
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant is not a must
Interested candidates should apply by sending a detailed resume in Microsoft Word Document format.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1324939