Embrio Consulting Pte Ltd (EA License No: 10C4154) is a talent acquisition and resource management solutions. We offer a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle, including direct-hire, contract staffing, consulting and recruitment process outsourcing specially for IT & Finance industries.
- Attract business from client companies from various points
- Expansion thru different departments
- Building relationships with clients;
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Conduct search from the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Process and review applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Request references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing profiles and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Disseminate informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalize arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Review recruitment process to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
EA License No: 10C4154
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume in MS.WORD format to email@example.com stating:
- Position applied for
- Expected and Last Drawn Salary
- Availability Date
- Recent Photo
Our consultant will contact you if your qualification meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Human Resource Management, Psychology
- Year of Exp Required : 2
- Skills : Networking, Interviewing skills, Cold Calling