- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Recruitment, Microsoft Office, CRM (Customer relationship management), Planning and Organizing skills, Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Manage the entire recruitment process from middle to management-level positions
- Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures
- Perform candidate screening and matching to clients' job requirements
- Conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to prospective clients
- Placement of job advertisements
- Provide prompt and professional services to existing and new clients and be responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities
- Ensure adherence to all administrative procedures and that all reporting systems are kept up to date
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Minimum three years of experience in recruitment or search experience handling mid to senior roles for MNCs
- Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset
- Very sales oriented personality and is a great self motivator
- Good experiences in retaining existing clients and growing new clients
- Well versed in MS office, database and CRM system
- Good business decision making and knowledge
- Good influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Responsible and take ownership of your work
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5-day work week
- Raffles Place
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Please state your current and expected salary.
If you have this passion, desire to take on this challenge and build a successful career in GMP, please forward your resume in confidence to Yvonne.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
We offer competitive salary and attractive commission with workplace at central working location and 5-day work week.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.