- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Skills: MS Office
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Help attract candidates and maintain the candidate database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and provide general career advice
Grow your own business
At Bizhub Asia you are given the opportunity to own and develop your own business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be supported by a team of capable and experienced leaders, committed to helping you grow the business in the best possible direction.
Work as a specialist consultant
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will also act as a specialist consultant to clients and candidates, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.