- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Recruitment
You are required to develop new accounts, engage in Business Development and provide market insight to Clients and Job Seekers. The role involves full cycle of Search and Recruitment activities. Involvement in daily Consultancy and Negeotiation with Clients and Job Seekers. You will be tasked to manage the Mobile/ Infocomm/ Consultanting Sector.
- Keen interest in Sales and challenges.
- Good in providing consultancy and negeotiation.
- Experience in managing Corporate Clients, Users or Customers.
- Good in Account Management or Business Development.
- Strong negeotiation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to provide consultancy to Corporate Clients and job seekers.
- Min. 2 years of Sales, Client Management or Consultancy experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Persuasive, Resilience, Driven and willing to take on new challenges.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Candidates who desire high achievement and good rewards are welcome to apply!
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to: email@example.com
EA License No: 05C3053 Registration No: R1101621