- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Skills: Accounting, Communications skills, Multi-tasking
The Reference Data team is responsible for setting up and maintaining data on financial instruments, clients, and global calendars in a system which is used for trading, benchmarking and settlements.
- You will be responsible for the setting up of product and counterparty data, and validation and maintenance of data on Fixed Income, Equity as well as Derivative instruments in the system.
- You will play an instrumental role in maintaining data quality through direct input and management of data file uploads.
- You will also be involved in the review and processing of data integrity and exception reports as well as updating data based on corporate action events.
- In your role, you will be required to liaise with internal and external parties including front office, back office and data service providers.
- You will also play an active role in projects, user acceptance testing (UAT), system upgrades and new initiatives.
- Strong Excel skill, especially in macros is highly desirable.
- A good knowledge in financial instruments, specifically in fixed income and derivatives is essential.
- Prior experience in a product or reference data role and familiarity with Bloomberg and Reuters are added advantages.
- At least a Polytechnic Diploma
- Fresh graduates with a Polytechnic Diploma in Banking and Financial Services are welcome to apply
- Meticulous and positive individual
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess drive, initiative and high level of responsibility
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, work independently and effectively in a team context in a challenging and fast-paced environment
To facilitate the selection, only online applications made at our designated website (through the URL above) will be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.