STJobs | At STJobs, Your Ideal Job Isn't Hard to Find.

[Expired] Refinery General Manager

MICHAEL PAGE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE)
Posted On :20 Oct 2017

 

Job Summary

  • Salary:   Undisclosed
  • Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
  • Min. Education Level: Degree
  • Field of Study: Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
  • Years of Experience: 12
  • Skills: Refinery General Manager

Job Descriptions

A Refinery General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the refinery plant located in Indonesia and oversee the commercial sales operations regionally.

Client Details

A Refinery General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the refinery plant located in Indonesia and oversee the commercial sales operations regionally.

Description

You will be managing the department managers of operations, technical services, engineering, safety, and product innovations and overseeing over 200 plant employees. You will also be responsible for plant operational excellence and efficiency, ensuring profitability of the plant and meeting business objectives.

For the commercial aspects, you will be accountable for strategic business development to establish new customers and strengthen existing clientele base. You will set direction to maximise opportunities in increase the market shares and meeting the demands of clients' business needs.

This role would have 70% focus on plant operational activities with the remaining 30% focus on commercial development.

Profile

You should have a Degree in Sciences or Engineering, with over 10 years of running a plant operations, maintenance, technical and product development within refinery, petrolchemical, or chemical industries. You should also possess commercial acumen, with experience to generate new business and relationship.

Job Offer

You will enjoy working in a company that values employees' contributions and playing a critical empowering role to drive plant operations and commercial sales development for the success of the company.

To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sharon Sim (Lic No: R1439960) on +65 6416 9863.