- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: SAP, Analytical skills, Microsoft Excel, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
- Assist with daily/monthly accounts receivables / accounts payable functions
- Review and ensure all invoices are verified by requestors, with proper authorised PO and correctly recorded in the system
- Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching to purchase orders and delivery orders
- To maintain and reconcile with purchaser for invoice discrepancies
- Processing/Execute payments run to local/overseas suppliers, petty cash and staff claims on a timely basis
- Liaise with Suppliers & customers on invoice payment matters
- Perform suppliers & customers reconciliation
- Inter-company billings, balances and reconciliations
- Prepare and perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Assist in the closing of monthly accounts and preparing of month-end reporting and analysis.
- Liaise with auditors as well as any other stakeholders
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts and submission of reports
- Provide administrative support
- Any ad hoc assignment as assigned
- Female working environment
- Familiarity with SAP is a MUST
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting
- Prefer with at least 2 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Must be able to meet monthly reporting deadlines.
- Independent and strong analytical skill.
- Team player, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Interested parties, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org