- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Skills: Compensation, benefits
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven, hands-on and confident individual to offer advice on compensation and benefit schemes.
Our client is a renowned company within the sales and manufacturing industry across Asia Pacific. They have continuously achieved strong business performance with a growing presence in APAC.
As part of its organic growth strategy across Asia, they are now looking to recruit a high-calibre Regional C&B Senior Manager to manage the integration of forward looking Compensation & Benefit policies in a fast paced and forward looking organization.
Reporting to the Regional C&B Director, the successful applicant will:
- Pivot compelling Compensation & Benefits strategies aligned with the organisation's business needs and strategies
- Develop and institute equitable, competitive C&B programs to drive the best in-class C&B processes
- Serve as the key go-to-person in APAC to provide advisory and consultative feedback on compensation topics and capabilities
- Be a subject matter expert on Executive Compensation, Bonus plans, C&B Harmonisation, and long-term incentives which impact the organisation
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 10 years or more relevant experience specializing in Compensation & Benefits
- Preferably APAC experience with exposure in sales and or manufacturing industry
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven, hands-on and confident individual to offer advice on compensation schemes. To be highly successful in this role, you must have the ability to adapt quickly to change and proactively initiate solutions. This is a highly rewarding career in a visible role with strategic responsibilities to partner the leadership team in shaping their C&B initiatives.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jaime Cheah on +65 6643 9738.