- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Accounting / Finance
Job Category/Function:Financial Services/Insurance - Claims/Underwriting
Our client is one of the world leaders in assistance. They are now looking for a regional claims manager to lead their claims team.
- Supervising the claims team and be oversee the overall middle office functions.
- Ensuring a continuous and timely processing of received invoices
- Keep track and apply control or actions on missing or pending invoices in order to have all invoices processed and approved in relation with the front office cases and services
- Liaise with FO teams and also AR/AP teams or Network to ensure all processes are working efficiently and consistently
- Collate statistics and data for management reporting.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports related to Claims Administration.
- Assist with claims enquiries and complaints from internal functions, clients and providers.
- Review existing work flow to streamline/improve processes for internal control and efficiency improvement
- Ensure an accurate and timely reporting through department dashboard for day to day management of department’s workload and performance indicators.
- Updating and rebilling of case fee for designated contracts.
Education & Experience
- Degree holder
- Health Insurance Certification and Certification of General Insurance qualifications
- Possess 3-5 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years in fast-paced MNC environment
- Management experience
Apply now to find out more!