- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Accounting / Finance
Job Category/Function:Finance & Accounting/Finance Director
About Our Client
International MNC with an impressive global footprint.
- Business Partner with senior management on local and regional issues
- Contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the senior management
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration.
- Experience managing a small team and business partnering with senior management.
- Clear Communication
- Experience in Advertising & Marketing or FMCG related industries would be highly preferable.
SGD 150,000 - 180,000 per annum