- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills, Management skills
- Regional role
About Our Client
Our Client is a global company with a strong reputation in quality and innovation. The client is focused in molecular diagnostic techniques.
- Lead country product manager team to develop, modify and drive relevant product regional marketing strategies and tactics for positioning, marketing penetration and pricing that will improve the organization’s competitive position and meet business objectives in short and long-term.
- Ensure the effectiveness of alignment, communication and implementation of the AP strategic marketing drive in selling areas
- Facilitates interactions with selling organizations, Plan and execute of major campaigns to generate qualified leads to drive sales growth and profit.
- Manage and drive the growth of all the business units and overall profitability of the division.
- Applies knowledge of financial gap analysis to relevant product line and forward looking strategy for division manager and AP marketing manager.
- Work with division manager and logistic to prepares product unit forecast and quarterly review
- Enhance market share for focused existing products in the identified market and customer segments
- Working along with the AP business development manager, Identify and develop new markets for existing product lines
- Lead, direct evaluate and develop a high competence product manager team to support and nurture marketing initiatives within the region to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Coach and develop country product managers to establish objectives and assignments.
- Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals.
- Develop innovative channel to ensure positive customer engagement
- Provide regular communication with manufacture division for AP marketing situation and get necessary resources and support.
The Successful Applicant
- A successful candidate will need a Ph.D in a Life Science Degree.
- Proven and proficient experience in equipment handling, understanding of the products and usage.
- Commercial experience is integral as the role will be very strategic and influential.
- As the role will be a direct line management position, this skill set is essential.
- There will be regular communication with KOLs so communication needs to be excellent and effective.
What's On Offer
Rewarding package for a challenging role.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneAnnie Chan on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1842190