- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Proficient in MS Office
- Reporting to Vice President of Corporate Human Resources (CHR) in Singapore (HQ)
- Supervising a team to ensure delivery of HR plans and objectives for CHR and overseas offices
- Key accountabilities span across HR operational effectiveness, Employee Relations, Resourcing and Development, Compensation and Performance Management, Recruitment and Induction, HR reporting
- Formulate and implement HR policies and processes (including standardization) for our overseas offices
- Lead and drive HR policy alignment across our overseas offices with HQ
- Provide HR advice and guidance to managers and employees in our overseas locations across the full spectrum of generalist activities.
- Manages all aspects of the mobility-related services including providing on-going coordinated support in compensation, visa / immigration, relocation, and other related posting matters for international assignees
- Involve in covering the HR portion of any due diligence conducted in mergers and acquisitions initiatives
- Leading the HR function in integration efforts for new overseas offices
- Support initiatives and projects relating to the regional HR-related function
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business
- At least 10 years of HR experience, with at least 3 year(s) years of sound knowledge, skill and experience as HR generalist at regional, management level.
- Familiarity with labour laws and compensation and benefits of diverse countries, with good knowledge of regional HR issues and best practices
- Ability to think strategically when dealing with senior business leaders.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and the ability to provide high-level strategic HR advice across various high profile business units.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, cultural sensitivity and leadership
- Ability to undertake regional travel