- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP), Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Oracle Enterprise Apps, Oracle ERP, SAP ERP, ERP (Enterprise resource planning), MS Dynamics Navision, MS Dynamics AX
The ERP is the key project the person will lead and manage. The person will work with an in-house project team and we engaged consultant to help us with this project.
The position has a matrix reporting to MD of Asia Pacific and functionally to IT Director in UK.
20% travelling eventually but during the project, it will depends on the demands of implementing in Batam and China as well
- Possess leadership qualities
- T-shaped guy, business process guy with solid IT knowledge with strong emphasis on ERP implementation experience (not restricted to Microsoft AX)
- preferably ERP implementation from Manufacturing companies
- open to those who have done consultancy work
- Chinese language is not essential though an added advantage
- someone more of extrovert nature as this position requires him to take the lead and bring the team together to implement the ERP
- some hardware knowledge is good
- Regional exposure would really be a plus plus as he needs to implement the ERP run for China and Indonesia beside Singapore and take the regional IT Manager role with dotted reporting from the local IT Managers in China and Indonesia.
Please forward your resume to Malisa LIm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.