- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Word
(Degree in Logistic/ Supply Chain WELCOME to apply)
- Business unit capacity review - weekly
- Prompt coordination with LSP (Logistic Service Provider) for timely delivery and collection.
- Analyze daily demand & supply, identify gaps & take corrective actions to achieve no short shipment.
- Achieve set target of DOI while balancing customer service level.
- Ensure timely dehire transaction in SAP upon receipt of dehire notification from consignee.
- Reconciling packers' stock card against SAP inventory for each packers by month end closing and is responsible for their stock card accuracy.
- Monitor & coordinate with business unit on outstanding SO, SC & 3 way check are completed.
- Compile weekly delivery status update for all customers
- Highlight to CFT Leads for any revision to the delivery date
- Verify and raise shipment confirmation of each sales order
- Monitor & update all inbound shipment ATA for the respective PODs.
- Sent import BL & shipment copy to LSPs for custom clearance every week.
- Conduct user testing on SAP CR & report if there is any issue before rolling out to SAP 800
- Verify APO delivery status report & report on any discrepancies or issues.
- Assist on ad-hoc reporting matters or any other assigned task.
- Analyze & support business unit on system amendments and recommendation for improvement.
- Minimum Diploma - module in Logistics & Planning
- (Fresh Degree in Logistic & Planning/ Supply Chain or related without experience are welcome to apply)
- 3 to 5 years related working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good network and relation with logistics industry players
- SAP experience will be added advantage
- Experience dealing with freight & transportation management will be an added advantage
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd