- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Nursing , Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Experience in clinical development or project management, Clinical experience in Oncology, Matrix team management, Organizational / Communication / Planning skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Chance to take on an extended project management role in the APAC capacity.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical MNCs globally. They possess a range of healthcare products that tackle and provide innovative solutions for a host of diseases worldwide. With a focus on research and development, they aim to consistently introduce top quality medicines into the market to tackle unmet medical needs.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for supporting and coordinating between major stakeholders in the clinical unit to ensure adequate allocation of resources to specific trials globally.
- Oversight and support to country business and medical heads in achieving trial targets for startup timelines, recruitment, regulatory submissions and study design.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the region for all operational aspects of clinical trials run in the franchise.
- Identification of gaps within regional sites and qualification of new sites when required.
- Support the conduct of regional medical investigators meeting from an operational perspective.
- Main point of contact with all countries in portfolio for resolution of any issues before escalation to global clinical trial teams.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must be experienced with clinical project management and/or clinical operations management with the ability to oversee various projects across the region. The key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or Health-Related Sciences.
- At least 5 years experience in clinical development or project management.
- Clinical experience in Oncology would be preferred. In-depth knowledge of project management with proven track record in matrix team management centered on project deliverables.
- Ability to manage projects within budget and actively oversee financial tracking systems.
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills.
What's On Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits.
- Project management role within a pharmaceutical company within a APAC portfolio.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Aldrich Koh on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1911540