- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Retail Operations, Jewellery, Watches, Fashion, Luxury, Retail Manager
Our client is a recognised luxury fashion brand from Europe known for their innovative and unique design in jewellery.
Our client is a recognised luxury fashion brand from Europe known for their innovative and unique design in jewellery. It has built its core business, featuring a variety of products, on a positive, fresh and collaborative culture. They are now looking for a talented Regional Retail Manager who is an inspirational leader and is a business and strategic partner to execute the company's overall corporate strategy.
The selected individual will be expected to manage and drive sales across South-East Asia countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Sales Director APAC based in Singapore. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive development and execution of sales strategies to meet revenue goals
- Help and support the distributors and franchise partners to achieve target
- Coach and lead the retail team looking after the SEA region
- Lead the development of key markets by analysing all operations, providing recommendations and support to the retailers
- Support retail operations through franchise model and develop initiatives to improve productivity
- Lead the staff to enhance high-standards and ensure excellent store operations
The preferred candidate will possess:
- Minimum 7 years of retail operations experience, ideally within high-end fashion or jewellery companies
- Strong management skill and experience in setting up new stores
- Proven track record in liaising with distributors and retail channel partners
- Ability to travel to Europe to follow the trainings and comfortable with high travelling responsibilities
- Expertise in having coached strong sales teams
- Solid attention to detail
- Excellent team-player with advanced negotiation skills
This role will offer you the opportunity to take ownership, work in a management (level) role and lead the retail business. You will be the brand ambassador across the SEA region and have hands-on strategies towards the company's development in Asia. This position is unique for someone who is seeking a challenging yet rewarding career within a growing company.
Remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market for such roles in Singapore.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lorraine Thomas on +65 6463 9724.