- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Regional Sales, Consumer Electronics, Distribution, B2B sales, corporate, retail sales
Our client is a Japanese electronics company specializing in consumer electronics. Their major products are batteries, wireless chargers, magnetic and optical storage media for professional broadcasting and functional materials. They practice B2C and B2B regional and local business platforms. Currently, they are looking for a Regional Sales Executive for their Singapore Office to handle the regional sales for SEA.
- Someone responsible for managing Regional sales across SEA region.
- Look after the existing business and accounts and develop new clients and grow them.
- Manage the B2B business and also grow the B2C business.
- Responsible for managing Distributors and channels across the given region and generate maximum profit and sales revenues.
- Making and reviewing reports and sales management process.
- Will have to manage corporates, focus and research on potential consumer target market.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Regional sales in similar Consumer Electronics industry/ distribution & trading industry.
- Having a prior experience of working in a Japanese firm is preferred as to liaise with Japanese expats on similar business lines.
- Meticulous and flexible person with good interpersonal skills and excellent skills on presentation.
- Having team skills and independent and multi-tasking approach is much suitable.
- Should be flexible in travelling overseas as it’s a regional role.