- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Customer Service
The incumbent is responsible for responding to customers’ queries, requests for quotes and orders for aircraft parts in order to meet annual sales goals. He/she is also responsible for delivering the department margins in order to meet the Company’s goals.
- Utilize contact center software applications to monitor phone calls, emails and faxes to deliver service timely.
- Using supplier information, research customer supplied part numbers to determine price and stock availability.
- Prepare formal quotes using inventory management software.
- Convert quotes into sales orders and determine method of payment and shipping requirements.
- Procure and fill order using Company Inventory Software.
- Monitor and track orders from place of origin to final shipping destination, keeping customers updated on shipment progress.
- Educate customers on products, support model, warranty terms and return processes.
- Visit potential customers in Asia such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
- Perform all other duties and assignments as requested.
- Diploma or Degree with at least 2 years sales experience in the Aviation industry and strong customer service background.
- Good relationship with the Aviation industry in the related zone.
- Positive attitude, independent and a drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer systems.
- Able to travel.
Interested applicants please send your latest MS Word resume with your current/expected salary and notice period to email@example.com indicating “STAV” in the subject heading for quicker processing.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.