- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing, Management Studies
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Sales, Business development, Strategy planning
- Manage and form long-term client relationships with key accounts and strategic accounts.
- Identify customer requirements and growth strategies in order to plan and develop their infrastructure at the Company.
- Serve as the customer's internal advocate.
- Ensure that Company is delivering the service, support and technology consistent with its principles, mission statement, and service level agreements.
- Work with customers to plan their projects, from large scale deployment to migrations.
- Help control the flow of support requests for projects to eliminate surprises encountered by our engineers.
- Interact with customer service associates and management to identify customer care issues.
- Help identify appropriate level of partnership with each customer
- Build relationships with others in the company - including members of other departments to get results.
- Build relationships with customers as though the Company is a member of the customer's internal IT/Operations team.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma in a related discipline.
- Experience in accounts management and/or customer service
- Experience in Satellite communication and project management is a plus.
- Ability to have fun and remain professional, confident and patient in a hectic environment and be able to prioritize and work around deadlines.
- Customer needs first mindset.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Outstanding problem solving and leadership skills.
- Independent worker who is also a team player.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: 09C5691