- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Interpersonal & Communication skills, Advanced Level Sales skills
- Newly created position
- Passionate and driven team
About Our Client
The Unity engine is a flexible 3D development application that combines usability and raw engineering power. They aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit. They believe the best is yet to come, as the Unity platform continues to revolutionize the way games and interactive 3D are created. Their teams work with developers, artists and entrepreneurs worldwide to bring a visually-stunning, easily-deployable, and powerful development platform to its users. We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial sales person with a passion for the gaming and animation industry to join the expanding Unity team here in Singapore.
Unity Technologies is looking for a talented, energetic rainmaker to join their growing business team in Asia in this newly created role. Your critical success factors are to generate revenue from licensing development tools to developers throughout the region, while contributing to development of a framework and sales process that can support their exponential growth. Reporting to the Vice President Asia, you will develop and manage the sales relationships of customers, large and small throughout Southeast Asia, India, Australia and New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve sales and revenue with new and existing customers.
- Structure, negotiate and close license deals in order to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Work with the various distributors and resellers throughout the region.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level.
- Manage and respond to inbound leads, customer requests and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies.
- Build and maintain Unity's leads pipeline across the region, reporting on progress, challenges and success.
- Up to 180 days of travel per year.
The Successful Applicant
Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit. They are product-driven, curious and creative, and we are looking for someone with the same DNA for this role. In order to be considered you must be degree qualified with at least 8 years in business development or similar experience with a solid understanding of the video game industry and video game development.
Other experience we will look for includes:
- Strong experience working on technology licensing, middleware sales, or game publishing in the relevant markets.
- Possess a strong external customer focus, exhibit executive presence, possess advanced level sales skills, be results focused, and embrace global perspectives.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Expertise in customer qualification, contract negotiation and deal closing.
- Experience and comfort with the technical aspect of video game development and the technical sales process.
- Extensive range of contacts and the ability to network to get to anyone to generate new business.
- Passion for video games and/or software development.
- Knowledge of serious games development also a plus.
What's On Offer
Your passion, drive and creativity will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy building the foundations of this role and playing a key influence in the growth of the organisation across the region. Part of a new and exciting sector, you will be encouraged to express yourself and think big within a flexible and energetic work environment.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Rosa Williams on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1903670