- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Great company with spectacular growth in the region
- Regional position with fantastic independent exposure
About Our Client
With more than 25 years of global presence, out client is a growing leader in the telecommunications’ solution sector. Their products and services help operators and manufacturers optimise their network performance and the quality of their service through monitoring and management of network services. As part of their expansion in the region, they are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Asia Pacific region for their expansion and consolidation.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director in the region, you will be responsible for developing the growth and sales opportunities in APAC. In more detail, you will:
- Identify and penetrate new and profitable accounts and businesses across the region
- Identify new applications and trends in order to bring in profitable business opportunities
- Manage and negotiate with the channels in order to have a greater presence in the market
- Present and demonstrate the advantages of the product to your customers, existing and prospective ones
- Evaluate the market, prioritize your targets and analyze the key competitors and products
- You will also be accountable for providing strong analytical data to identify opportunities for growth at the same time that you supervise the different strategies for product management
The Successful Applicant
With previous experience in B2B telecommunication services and solution sales you have a strong analytical mindset. You are a highly results and objective driven professional with demonstrable and positive impact on market share and revenue. You quickly differentiate all sorts of information in order to prioritize accordingly and take decisions. You are highly self motivated, independent and empathic and you have previously shown a great flexibility to easily adapt to different styles to deliver results. On top of that, you have excellent presentation and communication skills, and you come across a very persuasive and astute negotiator able to follow through and close important deals.
What's On Offer
The selected candidate will not only have the unique opportunity to work with a growing corporation in the region but also to be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. The company offers a highly independent and hands-on regional managerial position as well as the opportunity to drive important deals and sales in a very dynamic environment.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneGisela Pujolon +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1709520