- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Real Estate , Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Responsible for the Property Management matters for the assigned building, Preparation and execution of CAPEX and OPEX, Possess a Degree or Diploma in Real Estate / Property Management/ Engineering
Our client is one of Singapore's established property companies, with an impressive portfolio of investment and development properties.
Regional; SeniorProperty Manager /Senior Facilities Manager / Senior Project Manager (M&E / A&A works)
Duties and responsibilities:
•Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of renovation, upgrading and refurbishment projects locally as well as overseas.
•Responsible for the implementation of preventive programmes of building related and/or M&E services and A&A works.
•Prepare and review term contract specifications, call tender, evaluate and put up tender recommendation
•Preparation and execution of CAPEX and OPEX; administering and tracking expense analysis variances (EAV)
- Possess a Degree or Diploma inBuildingServices / Construction/Property Management / Engineering.
- Minimum7 years must be in the similar capacity in managingcommercialor retail properties.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, drive to succeed and the ability to work in a fast paced environment independently are essential attributes.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com
Please DO NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.