- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Apparel Design & Merchandising
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: visual merchandising, store design, luxury
Being responsible for all the visual merchandising strategies for SEA
Our client is a well-known European affordable luxury brand. They design and manufacture jewellery products for men and women and have a high reputation for creativity and uniqueness combined with quality and trend.
In order to continue developing their brand positioning, they are looking for a Regional Visual Merchandiser for South East Asia.
You will report to the Sales Director APAC and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the go to person in terms of support of visual merchandising for direct retailers in Singapore and distributors in SEA
- Following up the guidelines with HQ and adapting it to the different countries and making sure each of the stores are respecting the quality and creativity of visuals.
- Ordering decoration and workshops materials
- Training and briefing the retail staff on how to implement and adapt the merchandising
- Preparing decoration and its schedule, painting, light box production for seasonal events
- Collaborating with the marketing team in order to choose venue, products presentation and decoration for specific launch
- Being the main leader in store opening and renovation by getting in contact with contractors, training the retail staff, ordering props and checking with HQ on materials and design available
- Reading layout, sample materials and planogram in order to optimize the efficiency of the products display and visibility
The successful applicant must have:
- A diploma or degree in art, design, retail or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of visual merchandising exposure in a luxury brand (Fashion, jewellery, watches, accessories)
- Previous regional exposure in SEA is a great advantage
- A passion for design, visuals, creativity and drive
- Commercial acumen and think big picture for the brand's direction
- Ability to work independently, taking initiatives, bring strategy and structure
- Travel flexibility as you would need to visit the stores regularly
This opportunity will give you exposure in a fast growing European brand in the luxury industry. They will provide a great training program and your strategies will have an impact on the brand's visibility and direction in SEA. You will work with passionate and driven individuals who believe in developing and expanding the brand in the long term. This opportunity is giving independence and ownership to an individual contributor who will report to top management.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) on +65 6416 9828