- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills: Communications skills, Office administration
- Conduct daily pro-active environmental scanning of medical device recalls and field safety corrective actions in other countries
- Verify non-compliance imports detected at TradeNet, prepare official communication to non-compliant companies and follow-up promptly on each case
- Send reminders to industry members daily for responses that are past the due date
- Prepare weekly reports to senior management
- Complete any other administrative tasks as assigned in a timely manner
- Diploma / degree holder in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health, Business Administration, etc
- Past experience in administrative work will be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong sense of public service and integrity
- Analytical and meticulous individual who needs minimal supervision and produces high quality of work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and as a team player.
If you are shortlisted for the position, you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.