- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills / Communications skills
Consolidate and generate monthly Reliability Key Performance Indicators for Management Stewardship
Generate stewardship reports on reliability initiatives (pumps, compressor, instruments, analyzer etc) and the associated improvements plans.
Analyse equipment KPI trends and identify equipment reliability improvement opportunities.
Assist Reliability Engineers in stewarding and tracking ES (equipment strategy) development/ implementation progress
Support Reliability Engineers in performing RCFATrack action items progress and closure for major investigation findings and reliability follow-ups
Drive centralize reporting and alignment of reporting work process and format across site.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas, Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1105691).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.