- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract, Internship
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: routine care, interpersonal skills
Keen to step into the Preschool Industry? Take up the 1-month Relief Staff Certification to work in childcare centres!
- Assisting the teacher on a part-time, temporary or ad-hoc basis
- Take care of children from 2 months - 4 years.
- Provide daily routine care, e.g. showering, feeding, naptime
- 21 years old & above
- Completed Secondary 2 education
- Wiling to undergo Relief Staff Programme in September
- Passionate in working with children
- Physically fit
- Singaporeans/PRs welcomed
Interested and suitable applicants, kindly forward your resume in MS Word with recent photograph to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
MORE information on joining the Early Childhood Education Field? Find out here ~ http://www.stjobs.sg/seedingjobs