- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Willing to pick up new research skills as needed
The role will support ISE in its mission with a focus on research and thought leadership by developing high quality Singapore- and Asian- based research on service excellence and consulting research projects. The role would be involved in the following:
- SME Analytics Platform
- Assist in the development, management and analysis of the SME analytics platform. The platform is an online analytics tool designed to help SMEs measure and understand satisfaction levels amongst their customers.
- Assist in managing of external vendors in the maintenance of the platform.
- Assist in liaising with and engagement of companies taking part in the development and usage of the platform.
- Research and Consulting
- Assist analyst in ad-hoc research and consulting projects including preparing quotes, proposals, fieldwork management, client management and reporting.
- Assist in ad-hoc research consulting projects including development of research design, analysis and presentation to clients.
- National CSISG Study / Membership Reports
- Assist in the quarterly review and reporting of national study findings including generation of research findings and analytics.
- Assist to generate timely and accurate membership reports for clients.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or other related fields
- 1-2 years experience in a research or consultancy role
- Meticulous with strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- Experience in the use of statistical software packages and database language such as SPSS, R and SQL
- Good understanding of research methodologies and able to perform data analysis
- Team player with excellent interpersonal
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- A keen learner who is curious to discover news insights
- Willing to pick up new research skills as needed