- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Economics, Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office
- You will provide technical and statistical support for research papers, data reports and publications prepared by the Macroeconomic Surveillance Department.
- Your main duties will include assisting in the collection and verification of statistics submitted by financial institutions, as well as the maintenance of financial and economic databases (which includes the retrieval, compilation and organisation of the statistics).
- You will assist in the preparation of data, charts and other content for reports and presentations, ensuring that these are accurate and presentable.
- You may be tasked to assist in basic research work (e.g. sourcing and extraction of data from Bloomberg, CEIC and other sources; sourcing of articles and other information).
- Diploma holder
- Basic accounting, finance or economics knowledge preferred
- Comfortable and enjoys working with data
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good written and verbal communication and co-ordination skills
- Familiarity in working with Business Objects will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with knowledge of and experience in plotting charts
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.