- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: High level of professionalism and commitment and the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Design, implement and lead research surveys e.g. survey design, survey administration, data analysis, report writing etc.
- Collaborate with SMU faculties and external stakeholders for the purposes of the research projects undertaken by BFI.
- Develop proposals to secure financial support.
- Understand and articulate the types of case studies needed by BFI’s educational programs.
- Identify and solicit appropriate business families for case studies.
- Conduct desk research to support case writing including drafting teaching cases and notes.
- Conduct research initiatives through executive interviews and focus group discussions.
- Conduct literature reviews of pertinent topics related to business families in Asia.
- Help in project management for various programmes/ events that BFI conducts or organises.
- Degree in Statistical Analyses or related areas, with at least 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Research Methodologies (e.g. survey design, representative sampling) and Statistical Analysis.
- Experience in Case Writing.
- Strong understanding & interest in Business Families.
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous and well-organized.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, outgoing, able to work in a team and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and output and delivery focus with the ability to collaborate.
- High level of professionalism and commitment and the ability to adapt and be flexible.