- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Your main duties will include the management and maintenance of economic databases which includes retrieving, verification, and organisation of the statistics.
- You will assist in the preparation and analysis of data, charts and other content for publications and presentations, ensuring that these are accurate and presentable.
- You may be tasked to assist Officers in research work (e.g. sourcing of data, articles and other information)
- Minimum 'O' level with relevant experience. Fresh diploma holders are welcome to apply. Candidates with extensive relevant experience will be considered for a team lead role.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word. Skills in MS PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Meticulous, good quantitative skills and aptitude for data management
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be resourceful and adaptable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.