A new Hotel with 272 rooms located at 1 Tras Link (Tanjong Pagar) invites suitable candidates to fill the position
Setting up and documenting of Reservation control systems, filing systems, policies and procedures.
Preparing and submitting of accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly report.
Recruiting and training of staff
- Supervise daily operation of the Reservation Department.
- Upload rate and room inventory on the online portal extranet/system.
- Maintain rate and availability parties for all online portals.
- Sensitivity to market treads and competitive action.
- Practice yield management whenever possible to increase revenue.
- Liaise and work closely with Sales And Marketing Department on formulatin and executing of pricing policies wihch are comparatively effective.
- Maintains business relationship with various corporate client, online portal vendor and Travel Agents.
- Represent the Front Office Manager in his absence.
- Attend Sales Meeting and Credit Meeting.
- Perform schedule Weekend / Public Holiday Executive on Duty duties.
- Performing any other duties as and when delegated by the General Manager and/or Front Office Manager.
Be responsible for the operation of the Reservation Department. Ensure a proper control of room inventory is in place and to increase yield whenever possible.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Others or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services, Customer Service or equivalent.
- Personality: Outing, Well-Groomed, Expressive, Committed, Disciplined, Diligent and highly self-motivated.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Only Singaporean or PR needs to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line or send your updated resume with recent photo indicating your current & expected salaries to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Hotel Management
- Year of Exp Required : 2
- Skills : Hotel Reservation
- Language : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (Mandarin)