- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Telephone support, Communications skills, Data entry
Join our team at the Singapore Customer Reservations Services as Reservations Agent and you can look forward to working in our new Call Centre, featuring the latest technology of touch screen PC's.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for receiving, confirming and processing reservations for the hotel according to the established standards of operations:
- Handle inquiries and obtain accurate information on details of reservations
- Answer, confirm and process reservation requests
- Assist in maximising room sales by up-selling
- Candidate must possess at least a GCE N level certificate
- Some working experience in the related field would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Opera PMS would be ideal
- Good telephone manner and great communication skill; fluency in English is a must
- Ability to speak Chinese (for Chinese speaking customers) would be an advantage
- Independent and yet is a great team player
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please submit your resume here together with expected salary and availability.
We thank you for your interest and apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.