- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Time management, Interpersonal skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries through phone call, emails, faxes etc
- Communicate with Middle-East speaking travel agency / tour operator
- Ensure that all queries and issues are settled promptly and accurately
- Ensure that requests from customers are properly channelled to the right people
- Support translation and liaise with Hotels on travel agency / tour operators' behalf
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer literacy with excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Arabic are necessary for this job
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a faced-pace environment
- Recognized Diploma, preferably in Hotel & Tourism Management with at least 3 years' reservations experience in the hotel or travel industry
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- To be part of a dynamic multi-cultural team
Interested applicants, please write in with your updated CV, indicating your availability, current and expected salaries, to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.