- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- To receive, confirm and process reservations for the hotel.
- To assist in compilation of statistical data pertaining to room reservations.
- To handle reservations inquiries and ensuring all reservations information in all correspondances and in the reservations system are accurate
- To keep up-to-date rooms available for sale and changes in hotel room rates.
- To maintain and update a Reservation Request Form File.
- To help maximise room sales by up-selling.
- Handling of group booking - involving cut-off dates, blocking, accuracy of rates and booking policies
- Ability to upkeep and familiarize with all special rates/offers/promotions and packages available in the Resort
- Ensuring the processes and policies of GIF/FIT are adhered to
- Working closely with the sales team on room bookings
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Assistant Reservations Manager.
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Good follow up skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you. Please state down which position you are applying.
Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.