- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Reservations experience in hotel industry
Located within the Central Business District and positioned as an International Business Hotel. At this time, we are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic individual to join our opening team as:
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Reservations Manager and shall be responsible for processing all reservations, amendments and cancellations into Opera system accurately and timely.
- Processing individual and group reservations
- Answer all guest enquiries about the hotel
Education & Work Experience
- GCE ‘O’ Level
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in customer contact center preferred
- Familiar with Opera Property Management System
- Good telephone techniques & tele-marketing sales
If you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our pre-opening team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton Properties (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
1 Gopeng Street
All applications will be treated in confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.