- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- Answers incoming phone calls within 3 rings.
- Handles incoming faxes and email enquiries within the same working day. Turn-around is set at a maximum of 24 hours.
- Supports and understands hotel selling strategy for maximizing hotel occupancy and revenue.
- Checks and follow up on traces on a daily basis. Responsible for accurate records and inputs into all hotel systems.
- Understands hotel’s policy in cancellation, no-show and credit facilities.
- Performs daily shift duties of reservations office and any other requests such as group handling.
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Be knowledgeable of Wyndham Group Rewards programs and reservations procedures.
- Perform supervisory or executive functions such as assisting in work related to the strategies / policies of the department
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge and proficiency in managing PMS and basic Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to speak a 2nd language or more is an asset.
- Flexible Work Arrangement available
- Singaporean or Singapore PR preferred.