- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Microsoft Office
Handles all reservations requests via telephone, email, fax and internet in a friendly, efficient and prompt manner. Answers questions on rates, hotel facilities and promotions. Sells and upsells for the hotels and maximize conversion of telephone leads, maintaining rate integrity between Days and Ramada hotels at all times.
- Answers incoming phone calls within 3 rings.
- Handles incoming faxes and email enquiries within the same working day. Turn-around is set at a maximum of 24 hours.
- Supports and understands hotel selling strategy for maximizing hotel occupancy and revenue.
- Checks and follow up on traces on a daily basis. Responsible for accurate records and inputs into all hotel systems.
- Understands hotel’s policy in cancellation, no-show and credit facilities.
- Performs daily shift duties of reservations office and any other requests such as group handling.
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Be knowledgeable of Wyndham Group Rewards programs and reservations procedures.
- Perform supervisory or executive functions such as assisting in work related to the strategies / policies of the department
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge and proficiency in managing PMS and basic Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to speak a 2nd language or more is an asset.
- Flexible Work Arrangement available
- Singaporean or Singapore PR preferred.