- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: EOR/IOR, Nodal analysis / Well test analysis / Reservoir simulation, FDP / Reserves evaluation / Simulation modeling / Development engineering in carbonate and clastic reservoirs
- Challenging work scope
- Expanding Operations
About Our Client
Our client, an International Exploration & Production company is looking to recruit an experienced Reservoir Engineering professional to expand their business in Indonesia.
- Conduct detailed technical evaluations of reserves and fluid distributions in individual reservoir systems utilizing petrophysical, geological and seismic data.
- Resolve all technical problem relating to reservoir engineering and petroleum engineering tasks relating to the accurate characterization of reservoir fluid system
- Perform regular reservoir engineering diagnostics using simulation and analytical analysis techniques to optimize the depletion of resources from the producing assets.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in FDP, reserves evaluation, simulation modeling and development engineering in carbonate and clastic reservoirs
- Ideal candidate should have experience in nodal analysis, well test analysis and reservoir simulation
- Knowledge in EOR/IOR is also an advantage
What's On Offer
Role within a lean and high performance Reservoir Engineering team with competitive package.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Lorenzo Agatiello on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1889050