- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Experienced in managing major student events.
- Partnership Development:
- Develop partnerships to create a sustainable pipeline of community service events and programmes for students in the Prinsep Street Residences pilot project.
- Services relationships and reviews the partnerships on a regular basis.
- Works closely with Residence Fellow and Assistant Residence Fellow to operationalise suitable entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship and community service projects in collaboration with the Prinsep community, specifically the Central Singapore CDC and Bras Basah - Bugis precinct.
- Co-Curricular Learning events and activities:
- Mentor students in their working relationships with community partners.
- Creates opportunities and facilitates co-curricular learning through the various platforms to help students achieve graduate learning outcomes e.g. residence clubs student leadership and management, events and residence student groups’ initiatives, which may include events, camps, activities.
- Student Club Administration and Management:
- Manage 2-3 Residence student clubs and organizations, including event planning, budgeting, finance, administrative duties, assets and event management processes.
- Other support roles:
- Works closely with Residence Fellow and Assistant Residence Fellow to monitor social and emotional well-being of residents.
- Provides timely updates on progress of student initiatives for reports to management.
- Assists in evaluation of pilot programmes in Prinsep Street Residences.
- Degree with at least 5 years hands-on experience in areas of student development or community engagement programmes.
- Experience in a residential college or hostel setting is advantageous.
- Self-motivated with strong inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Possess strong organizing and coordinating capabilities.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to guide, influence and mentor students and able to meet short deadlines effectively.
- In-depth knowledge of leadership profiles/ styles/ theories.
- Experienced in managing major student events.
- Able to conduct training programmes e.g. basic facilitation and leadership development skills.
- The job-holder is expected to work after office hours and on weekends due to the nature of student activities.