- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Responsible for managing the operational integrity of whole resort that includes villas, F&B outlets, facilities, kiosks, Spa
- Set, plan and direct the operations and departments to achieve goals
- Comfortable liaising with vendors, suppliers, contractors and authorised government agencies
- To be responsible for Operational, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources Planning
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports to CEO
- Provide excellent Customer Service and take feedback from guests to enhance the services
- Drive overall business of the resort
- Responsible for profit & loss, manage the resort budget and ensure expenses incurred are within budget and in line with the established guidelines.
- Manage and guide staff to bring out the best at all times
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management preferred
- At least 10 years of Hotel or Resort experience with good understanding of the market
- Strong operational (Rooms and Food & Beverage) experience preferred.
- Solid Sales and Marketing background preferred.
- Able to lead expatriates and local colleagues effectively.
- Fluency in English language; ability to speak and present clearly and effectively.
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Flexible outgoing approach to all work