Founded in 1826, the Republic of Singapore Yacht Club is the oldest yacht club in Asia and is the only members-owned yacht club in Singapore.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the effective operation of the Bridge Restaurant.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the operation, management and overall performance of the restaurant. This includes the day-to-day running of the restaurant in regard of staffing, service quality, cost control, achieving maximum revenue, ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for smooth operations of restaurant.
- Training of junior staff in service skills and in providing quality customer service to diners.
- Plan weekly manpower duty roster.
- Maintain cleanliness standards.
- Handling of feedbacks and complaints.
- Plan and implement effective marketing and promotion strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Ensure optimum inventory supplies.
- At least a Diploma in F&B/Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of F & B experience with minimum 3 years' experience in managerial role.
- Prior experience in fine-dining is advantageous.
- Able to lead and relate to staff at all levels.
- A team player with good communication and management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Energetic, friendly and hands-on leadership style.
- Dynamic and proactive in problem solving.
- Well-versed with budgets and financials, as well as excellent operational knowledge in the Food & Beverage industry.
- Above all the ideal candidate will be dynamic, performance driven and have a ‘Can Do Attitude’
Please email your detailed resume indicating your current and expected salaries to us.
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Food Science and Technology , Hospitality
- Year of Exp Required : 5
- Skills : Leadership skills, Communications skills, Problem Solving skills
- Language : English