- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills
- Oversee and manage the restaurant operations
- To ensure operational efficiency on a daily basis.
- Responsible for staff management
- Maximising revenue, manage cost effectiveness and increasing productivity to achieve the target.
- Develop and maintain the highest standard of service quality.
- Ensure work place safety and food hygiene standard are met
- May organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Planning and Co-ordinating menus with the chefs and Management
- Minimum Diploma in F&B
- Relevant work experience with at least 2 years in F&B industry
- Strong leadership quality with excellent analytical and decision-making skill, people management skill, self-driven and work well with all levels
- Good communication skills and business acumen
- Experience in developing the operations SOP will be an advantage
- Must be able to work in any outlet / locations
- Must be willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Salary based on working experience