- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Sales
Job Category/Function: Sales / Retail
Location: Central, Singapore
- As our Customer Relations Associate/Trainee, you will be the first contact point that our customers will face when they walk into our boutiques. You are tasked with the important role of ensuring our customers are well taken care of, and that their questions/needs are attended to.
- Projecting the right corporate image and carrying our branding with professionalism will be crucial in the success of this role.
- Promoting luxury timepieces to customers
- Managing customer relationships and satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Creating and maintaining customers network
- Attending and helping out in corporate and customers’ events and activities
- Good team players who would participate in ensuring that the boutiques achieve its sales target, housekeeping and customer service standards.
- Minimum N/O level and above or with at least 2 - 4 years retail experience is preferred.
- Pleasant personality, energetic, mature with high regards for customers service standards.
- Independent, self driven and sales oriented with passion in retail industry.
- Able to work 4-5.5 days per week including on weekends and public holidays (off days on rotation basis) and able to work retail hours.
- Bilingual speaking preferred (to liaise with various speaking associates especially Chinese)
- No experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Overtime pay
- Medical Benefits
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Alan Chua (Registration No.: R1766529 )