- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Cycling, Retail, Operations Manager, Sports, Bicycle
Our client is a leading bicycle manufacturing company that is known for the quality of its products and their consumer loyalty. The company has been established for more than three decades and carry the most renowned high-end bicycle brands in the market.
Our client is a leading bicycle manufacturing company that is known for the quality of its products and their consumer loyalty. The company has been established for more than three decades and carry the most renowned high-end bicycle brands in the market. They are now looking for a Retail Operations Manager who is capable of handling activity across seven stores in a few countries within the region.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your main responsibility is to analyse sales figures and at the same time, forecast the sales direction and trends in the market. You are also expected to be aware of the changes and shifts in the bicycle retail industry. Other responsibilities include:
- Driving and coaching the sales and mechanical team to achieve the expectations
- Planning and executing of the sales targets for the stores
- Liaising with the marketing team to plan and implement promotions and events in line with the brand vision
- Identifying business opportunities in order to open potential new stores
- Spearhead sales activities and brand management
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- Strong entrepreneurial and problem solving mind-set
- Minimum 8 years of experience in retail or operations, preferably within the sports industry
- Proven track record of people management
- Passionate about cycling and has a substantial knowledge of its industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to gain senior stakeholders buy-in
This role assures a clear career progression for the incumbent, as well as an opportunity to lead a team, take ownership and develop talent. You will also be open to the purchase of the company's stock equity. That mentioned, this role will be the key stakeholder for the retail operations and will set a gold standard for the business. This position is unique for someone who is seeking a challenging yet rewarding career within a stable and growing company. The company will offer an attractive package above market standards.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lorraine Thomas on +65 6463 9724.