- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales, Customer service
Representing the Courts frontline sales team as ‘Service Winners’, the role is responsible for the delivering of excellent service to customers, offering professional advice as well as to manage in-store display and housekeeping.
- Achieves individual sales targets.
- Develops a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of products and services that the company is offering to customers.
- Handles customer enquiries and provides professional advice on products and services; offering a total solution proposition to customers.
- Maintains high engagement level with customers; ensures quality standards for customer service.
- Responses to and resolves customer complaints and comments on a timely basis.
- Ensures housekeeping and workplace safety & health standards are met.
- Explain and perform product demonstration on the features and functions
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry; keeps abreast of latest cutting edge technologies and monitors what local competitors are doing.
- Provides support to managers in the day to day running of the showroom and exercise the back to basic walk-through housekeeping standards.
- Provides support to managers in the weekly sales event, including tradeshows, store range plan and merchandise presentation standards.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Strong sales abilities with high level of motivation and drive to meet monthly sales target
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace working environment
Only Singaporeans/SPRs may apply.
For interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org