- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Retail Management, Business, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales
- To contribute and to achieve store goals in sales and productivity
- To service by utilizing company product selling skills, and company product service training.
- To responsible for meeting store sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- To represent company to the consumer, acts as an ambassador of the brand, and ensures customer needs are consistently exceeded.
- Previous experience in a retail service environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of cash register systems, and basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff, maneuver sales floor, the ability to meet moderate stockroom lifting requirements, and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Reason for leaving of each job
• Last drawn salary package
• expected salary