- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Retail Management, Business, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Sales, Supervision
- To assist the store management team by ensuring a customer focus on the sales floor with exceptional floor supervision.
- To help to maximize store productivity and profitability
- To assist in teambuilding and staff development, goal setting, and by ensuring compliance with all standards.
- To lead by example, sets the tone on the sales floor, and provides feedback to the store team.
- 1 year experience in a retail service environment, in a position of leadership, management experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Procifient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff, maneuver sales floor, the ability to meet moderate stockroom lifting requirements, and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Reason for leaving of each job
• Last drawn salary package
• expected salary