- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Able to manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor., Able to meet sales target (monthly, quarterly and yearly)., Retail experience preferably in home decos, jewellery and/or tableware
Our client: founded in 1830, constantly offers new product lines that combine the latest trends with high-quality silver craftsmanship. Present on the markets for tablewares, decorations, accessories and jewelries.
Responsible for managing retail staff within the business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, set up displays, and assist customers and staff during business hours.
• Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
• Meet sales target (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
• Work on store displays (VM)
• Knowledge sharing, train, and discipline employees.
• Ensure POS tidiness, neat, cleanliness, health and safety measure.
• Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
• KPI analysis
• Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
• Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
• Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
• Organize and distribute staff schedules (Roaster)
• Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
• Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
• Retail experience preferably in home decos, jewellery and/or tableware
• Sales Oriented
• Mature and pleasant personality
• IT savvy
Interested candidates please apply with photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job. The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration and other benefits.