- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
Do you enjoy working in a successful company and in a dynamic technology team, where your ideas and thoughts are heard? You would love to learn new technologies, and love agile development.
You will be a joining a promising recognised company that is established since 2008 and is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails developer to join their team.
- Expert in Ruby & Rails 3
- Good knowledge of MySQL and SQLite
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks (Cucumber/Capybara and RSpec)
- Believe in clean and beautiful coding
- Highly communicative with team members
- Own the product that you are creating!
Applicants must be located in Singapore, with preference given to Singapore Citizens or PRs.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com, stating your current salary, expected salary and earliest availability.
Please contact Nyx Han (Reg No. R1218227) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)