- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Must be able to response to visual and aural cues, Be willing to work any day of the week and shift, long hours when necessary
- To ensure that all documents or parcels received by courier into the building are delivered promptly and that the recipient signs for safe receipt.
- Handle postings and collections of documents & parcels to and from the Post Office.
- Handle all internal and external documents in a prompt & accurate manner. Provide consistent & reliable service to the Company.
- Protect the document/parcel and ensure that the delivery reach the receiver in good order.
- Purchase urgently required items for the Company when required.
- Ensure that all information such as time, destination, receiver and senders are clearly stated on the consignment note/delivery order.
- Conform to Singapore Driving Laws. Respect traffic/road instructions.
- Perform special assignments as required by superior.
- Observe Department’s Standard Operations Procedures.
- To work towards the company mission and vision, to meet customer satisfaction and exceed expectation each time and every time for return patronage.
- Able to drive / ride company vehicles for operations purposes when required.
- Possess a valid Singapore Driver’s license with 1 year of local driving experience and be familiar with the roads, organizations and places in Singapore preferred.
- Be familiar with the roads, organizations and places in Singapore.
- Be willing to work any day of the week and shift, long hours when necessary.
- Work in fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Department and Company policies.
- Get along with fellow Team Members/other Departments and work as a team.
- Beware of safety, be careful on the road.
- Mature in disposition, and have a well groomed, professional appearance.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contact while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to move freely about the offices to perform duties as required.
- Must be able to response to visual and aural cues.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: MICE Operations / Job Title: Runner, Mail & Package Operations